Types of Thai Massage:
- Therapeutic massage helps to reduce high blood pressure, headache, muscle tension, eliminates stiffness in neck & shoulders, arm weakness, knee pain, lower back pain, sprained ankle, etc.
- Thai Foot massage helps to eliminate toxins from the internal organs and has a relaxation effect on entire body.
- A “Nerve Touch” is a type of bodywork with a hot herbal ball over the energy lines of the body to reduce tension in tendons
and ligaments, muscle strain, joint stiffness, ache and pain. It
also enhances better circulation.
- Tok Sen is an ancient type of bodywork developed by Buddhist monk to heal his paralyzed father. It helps to awake the nerve endings by working with a wooden hammer and stick over the energy lines of the body.
- Pregnancy massage
- Chair Massage
- Yam KANG ( Fire Therapy )
30 min $ 55.00
1 hour $ 100. 00
1 1/2 hour $ 140.00
In clients home extra $ 20.00 due to the travel
To schedule Thai Yoga Therapy session and ask about
pricing please call: 908-361-5533